Okay, so Elliot is actually 8.5 months old now. And I totally failed to make an official 8 Months Old photo this month. I did, however, take some fun photobooth pics of myself & my little baby bear cub on our respective 32 years & 8 months birthday last month. So, here you have it. I'll try to be true to where this girl was in her development 2 weeks ago below...even though she totally has a tooth & a matrix-like-hovering-without-holding-onto-furniture standing move now!
Elliot at 8 Months:
Gummy McGummerston: still a toothless McGee
Sleeping the sleep of ages
Eating all of the things thanks to Baby Led Weaning (which basically just means we give her soft/cooked finger foods instead of baby food/purees & she feeds herself...she's so independent!)
Standing flat footed like a boss
Babble...lon 5. See what I did there?
Likes: POINTING...and when she points, her dad likes to say "you're the man now dog" (which is apparently a whole internet meme thing Mom should have known about), clinging like a monkey, sloppy kissing & snuggling all the time (& it's still the best), wearing scarves & winning at life, gently petting Miette (yay!), books, throwing things meant for her mouth on the ground, pointing at books, turning the pages of books, playing peekaboo herself, smiling at books, this girl likes books, you guys... taking selfies, sleeping, climbing, antiquing & screeching like a banshee out of nowhere.
Dislikes: Parsnips, but who eats those anyway?, being ignored, safely playing with baby toys in an area that does not pose a threat for bodily harm, keeping food stains off of her clothes & relaxing quietly in moments of pensive reflection.

cute! glad you posted her 8 month update :)
ReplyDeleteps: Josephine and I eat parsnips ;)